How Do Homeschooled Kids Do When They Return To Public School?
Many of us wonder what would happen if our children were to transition out of homeschooling and into a traditional school setting.
- Would my child be behind?
- How would they do socially?
- Could my child keep up in a classroom?
What It’s Like To Make The Transition Back To School After Homeschooling
In this episode, Cait shares her very real, raw experience as two of her three homeschooled children transitioned back into the school system this year.
Learn what led up to the change and how her kids are doing now that they are back in the classroom.
And don’t miss our You Don’t Don’t Have To Do It All Homeschool Planner!
And be sure to check out our sponsor, The Waldock Way. Use the code sisters15 to save in the shop.
THIS EPISODE IS SPONSORED BY:
THE WALDOCK WAY
The Waldock Way brings you unique resources that help ignite a love of learning in your children. Their products encourage you to follow your children’s lead and learn alongside them every day.
Unit studies from The Waldock Way are designed to support you as you navigate interest-led homeschooling, and always include book lists, hands-on activities, games for learning, and videos to engage every learning style.
As a Homeschool Sister, you receive 15% off all Waldock Way products, using the code sisters15 – it’s a great time to give them a try. I think you’ll love all The Waldock Way has to offer.
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE:
LINKS FROM THE EPISODE
- Cait’s monthly play pack
- Cait’s newsletter
- Cait’s Instagram
- Never Board Learning
- The Waldock Way Unit Studies (use the code sisters15 to save 15%!)
- Her Homeschool Manifesto
- Davidson Young Scholars
- LUS course
- Small Poppies: Highly Gifted Children in the Early Years
- Shawna at Different By Design Learning
- I’m just so glad he didn’t sit on the line
- Celebrate A Book with Mary Hanna Wilson
- Memoir ’44
- Pants are Non-negotiable: A Letter to My 3-Year-Old
- Leave me a voicemail!