In the need of game day food? We’ve got you covered from the first kickoff to the final play.
Plan your game day food with these delicious recipe ideas!
Are you ready for the big football game and looking for the best recipes to make for your family to snack on? We’ve got ya covered and are sharing over 50 game day food ideas! From appetizers to desserts, we’ve got it all! There’s nothing like enjoying the biggest football game of the year while enjoying delicious food with your family!
Start out with these yummy dips.
- 4 Different Cheese Dips on 1 Sheet Pan
- Low Carb Mexican Queso Dip
- Velveeta Queso Dip
- Bacon-Wrapped Figs
- Baked Taco Dip
- Blue Cheese Creamy Onion Dip
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Keto Pimento Cheese Dip
- Layered Melted Pizza Dip
- Parmesan Artichoke Dip
- Restaurant Salsa in the Blender
- Sour Cream French Onion Dip
- Swiss Cheese Bacon Dip
- White Queso Dip
If you’re serving multiple game day dips but don’t own more than one slow cooker to keep them warm, no worries! This life-changing Crock-Pot hack from Reynold’s Kitchens uses aluminum foil and slow cooker liners to create a divider inside your slow cooker, enabling you to cook two dips simultaneously. Genius!
Up next: appetizers – the ultimate game day food!
- Air Fryer Empanadas
- Bacon-Wrapped Brussels Sprouts
- Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers
- Bacon Jalapeño Cheese Ball
- Crispy Roasted Potato Bites
- Baked Taco Dip
- Baked Broccoli Tots
- Buffalo Brussels Sprouts
- Buffalo Chicken Dip Stuffed Bread Bowl
- Buffalo Chicken Zucchini Boats
- Everything Bagel Seasoned Chicken Tenders
- Everything But The Bagel Cheese Ball
- Grilled Ham and Cheese Pull-Apart Sandwiches
- Jalapeño Popper Chicken Taquitos
- Philly Cheesesteak Party Sliders
- Pine Cone Cheese Ball Appetizer
- Sweet Potato Fries with Avocado Dipping Sauce
Hip Tip: Want a hands-off hosting approach? Try Walking Tacos by having a slow cooker full of taco meat and use individual-sized chip bags as the base of the tacos. Then your guests pile on their favorite toppings like cheese, sour cream, salsa, and guacamole for a hand-held snack in the bag—just grab a fork, no plate required!
You can even try this method as a dessert with Nilla wafers and banana pudding. Yum!
Feed your inner carnivore with chicken wings & meatballs.
- Slow Cooker Buffalo BBQ Chicken Wings
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Chili Meatballs
- Sriracha Honey Chicken Wings
Don’t forget kid-friendly game day foods for the little ones!
Hip Tip: Want to keep the kiddos entertained during the long game? Check out Play.Party.Plan. for printable bingo sheets featuring popular commercial appearances. Pass out bingo dabbers or candies to mark each square when it appears. The first with 5 in a row (or 4 corners if you play by those rules) wins!
Never skimp on dessert!
- No-Bake S’mores Lasagna Recipe
- Cream Cheese Caramel Apple Spread
- Homemade Thin Mints
- Oatmeal Cookie Dough Energy Bites
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Ball
- Rice Krispies Treats
- Sopapilla Cheesecake Squares
- Twinkie Cake
- Vanilla Crazy Cake (Eggless, Dairy-Free, and Vegan!)
Eat low-carb? Check out our keto game day foods on Hip2Keto.com!!doctype>