1lb of ground beef
1 package of taco seasoning
1 box of jumbo noodles
1 jar of salsa
1 jar of queso
Shredded cheese, shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, jalapeos, sour cream, guacamole, etc.
- Brown your ground beef and drain off grease. Add taco seasoning and follow directions on back of package.
- While the beef is browning , get a pot of water boiling and cook the noodles. Once they are done drain water off and rinse with cold water.
- *I used my cast iron pot but you can use a 9X13 pan if you dont have one*
- Pre-heat oven time 375 degrees.
- Pour enough salsa in the bottom of pan to cover it.
- Take your shells and stuff them with the meat. Once stuffed place in pan.
- Using a spoon, add the queso and salsa on top of the meat inside of the shell.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top and place in oven until cheese is bubbling.
- Once it has been removed from the oven, top with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, cheese, and any other toppings you may desire.
Leave a comment